Custom Home in Hermitage Woods - Opens to foyer with beautiful staircase that overlooks the main level with a beautiful. Living and separate dining room; adjacent to family room w/large windows and marble and wood fireplace that leads to enclosed side porch, overlooking rear yard set directly across from a large deck and paved patio.... perfect for entertaining! Hardscape surround the home with professional outdoor lighting. Beautiful hardwood flooring , recessed lights, granite counters. eat in kitchen with open sunny kitchen with breakfast area with sliding glass door that lead to rear outdoor living. This home features 4 large bedrooms, 3 1/3 full baths. Large Master w/ensuite includes sitting area and dual walk-in closet and palladian windows. Enjoy master bath with separate shower, tub with jets and double face bowls. This beautiful landscaped, well appointed home offers what you been looking for and much more. Nearby shopping and dining - - convenient commute to Annapolis, Washington DC and Baltimore.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
2,936 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Six Burner Range, Washer, Wall Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped. Rear Yard, Backs To Trees, Private, Sideyard(S), Front Yard, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price